Birney Night Out
May 18th 6:30pm
U31 Bar + Lounge
Silent Auction Packages to include:
- Kids birthday party package for 12 friends at Flip Force ($295 value!)
- Grocer’s Delight bundle with Trader Joe’s bag of groceries and gift cards to local grocery stores
- Date Night in Liberty Station and The Old Globe
- Balboa Park Museum Fun and dining at Panama 66
- “Caffeine Junkies” basket of goodies from Coffee Bean, gift cards from Twiggs, Mystic Mocha and Lestat’s.
- A private in-home wine sampling experience from PRP Wine International for you and 12 friends!
- Stunning custom jewelry set with a necklace and matching earrings
- Teacher Experiences
Check out our Facebook page for more information too!
Remember, it’s free to get in and open to all adults 21+ with 40% of the drink and food proceeds going to fund Art, Garden, Spanish and other programing for Birney students!
And the best part… childcare will be offered at Birney for only $10 per child from 6:30pm-10pm! Best rate in town!! So, come on out and have a fun night while supporting our great school!! Please contact Shelley Jaccard for more information and/or if you want to help out with the Birney Night Out planning committee. Cheers!
Congratulations Team Green!! Not only did you make it to the goal but you surpassed it by miles! Together, as a one, big, awesome school family we raised over $42,200!!
Thanks to your hard work, we will be able to keep our specials, and our International Baccalaureate PYP Programme alive and well for our students, teachers, and staff this year. By now we have all learned that our IB program is not just about our specials, it is about a system that has lifted our school up – academically and conscientiously – to levels it has never seen before in the last 14 years. IB enhances each day at Birney and your effort helps to make all of it possible!
Thank you to all the teachers, staff, and volunteers who supported this event so enthusiastically. We could not have reached our goal without you.
Finally, additional thanks go to all the companies in our community and nationwide that supported us with their generous donations. If you are in the market for something, consider the following list before you shop. You can use your dollars for good by supporting a company that believe in supporting students, community, and education.
Together we worked and together we achieved! I am so proud to have been a part of your team for the last 4 years! You’ve made it an amazing journey! I hope every year continues to bring success to one of the greatest schools around!
Signing off…with love! Mrs. Buzz